New Guy from Richmond, Va Area.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxcuta

Reaction score
Good morning folks!

I just wanted introduce myself, I live around the RVA area and started home brewing about two months ago. So far I have brewed a few batches of beer and started several batches of cider.

At some point I'd like to get into all grain, but I don't have the space for it right now.

I am very interested in cysers as I am growing apples and starting bee hives in the spring.

I will be learning a lot from you guys! :mug:

Welcome to HBT! Have you been to a James River Homebrewers meeting? They have a meeting tonight at Mekong on W. Broad St. The meeting starts at 7:00, but show up at 6:30 for homebrew sharing/meet & greet. It's their holiday raffle tonight, so take some cash and you might score some gear! It's a great club to be a part of.

Also, have you been to Original Gravity (Lakeside) or Weekend Brewer (Chester)?

Welcome to the hobby/addiction. Fairly new home brewer here as well(little over a year). Just a little south of you if your in rva I'm in colonial heights/ Petersburg.

Welcome to HBT! Have you been to a James River Homebrewers meeting? They have a meeting tonight at Mekong on W. Broad St. The meeting starts at 7:00, but show up at 6:30 for homebrew sharing/meet & greet. It's their holiday raffle tonight, so take some cash and you might score some gear! It's a great club to be a part of.

Also, have you been to Original Gravity (Lakeside) or Weekend Brewer (Chester)?

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I have not been to the James River Homebrewers meeting, but I have heard of them. I may attend at some point when I get more time on my hands lol.

I usually go to Original Gravity, I like their new location much more room.

Back