New Guy from East Coast Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timcress10

Reaction score
Hi All!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Tim Cress, a substitute teacher living in Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada. I've been brewing for only 2.5 years or so, mostly extract kits and have recently gotten onto the Best Case mixed kits (small bag of steeped grains supplemented by a couple foil bags of various DME). Working on improving my brew day routines as well as starting to collect new equipment to eventually make the jump to all grain; I have 2 sanke kegs with their tops removed ready to get some valves, and eventually some electric heating elements.

Can't wait to look through the forums and see what advice is floating around out there, and to contribute some of my advice. Cheers all, and happy brewing!

-Tim

welcome tim! you're sure to find way more info than you'll ever need within these forums!

cheers!

Welcome fellow East Coaster! I just joined these forums and see you are close by in Antigonish, I'm in Halifax. Just thought I'd say hi and happy brewing!

Back