New Guy Brewin' in SoCal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redspringer

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to check in and say hello. I just brewed my first batch (an American IPA extract kit) and things appear to be going well. Hope to learn a lot from the site!

Yup. Welcome. This place is a wealth of brewing information. Tip: search your question first...it's probably been answered, but don't hesitate to post up asking for clarification or something you couldn't find...

:mug:

Welcome! this site is a great resource as well as YouTube. My experience tells me to pay attention to detail and don't be intimidated. It was not difficult for me to go from extract to all grain in just 3 batches. Keep in mind, extract brewing makes great beer and there is no need to rush to the next step if you want. Enjoy!

You def found the right place to be for home brewers. From my own wanderings,this is the most popular & useful site on the net. But it doesn't stop at brewing beer,we have wine,mead,kambucha forums as well.
Hungry? Try our meat smoking & sauage making forum. Or beer & food pairing forum. Buy,sell,& trade forums too! You can pretty much do it all here! Nas Darovie'! :mug:

Latest posts

Back