New From TEXAS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavtitle

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new here and to homebrewing, in general. I've made one extract kit, and I'm going to try my first all grain recipe this weekend.

I made that beer for a BMC buddy of mine. I enjoyed it so much, I think I will do it again this weekend.

Good luck mavtitle, keep us updated on how it turns out.

Welcome to another Texan! That's a great beer. Everyone on here seems to have brewed it at one time or another. I've done it a few times myself. My advice is "have patience". Let it ferment a few weeks and then it bottle condition a few weeks. It will be much better than if you rush it! Good luck.

Brewday was 3 weeks ago. Came a little high on the OG, but it fermented nicely on the primary for 2 weeks. Bottled last weekend and I've been conditioning it since. Tasted one last night and it was pretty good. Nice and clean and very bubbly. Very pleased! One thing I've learned is that I need more hands or more sanitized buckets to put stuff as I go along.

Latest posts

Back