New from Olathe, KS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Steve here from Olathe, new to the home brewing thing, currently slowly aquiring equipment so I can begin brewing up a storm in my Garage.

I'd like to jump right into All Grain if I can get the equipment without the fiance noticing a huge dent in our pocket book....Big maybe, but its good to have goals right :tank:

Anyway looking forward to getting to know everyone and picking your brains.

Steve

welcome. stick with all grain. I never have tried an extract brew. maybe one day just for the experience, but do it! go with all grain! no sense in messing around with extract brew. just remember its alot of learning.

good luck to ya!

Welcome although I am an AG brewer ,I say do whatever you can to make beer....If you cant swing AG yet extract will make great beer also.Welcome!!

thanks alot guys. By chance is there a list somewhere of the necessary tools for AG?

I've been able to find what I need to Keg, but finding a comprehensive list for doing AG I havent come across yet.

Hey Steve, welcome aboard.
I'm sitting in my best friends house in Overland Park, came up for the weekend.

Brew whatever you can and keep on learning. bacchus and barleycorn are a good bunch and a wealth of information, they are in Shawnee.

Back