New from Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott9002ca

Reaction score
Hello! I've been reading threads with lots of ideas and advice from hbt basically since I started homebrewing. I'm amazed at how many great ideas are here. I started with kits from my lhbs (cachette du bootlegger) about a year and a bit ago, they make probably the best kits, I tried a few coopers but wasn't happy with them. I started off bottling, but now keg them. I have all the supplies to turn my mini fridge into a kegerator with a tap, but have yet to do that... something about all my nights off being drunk. I do mostly extract recipes now. I take a recipe that looks like what i want and adjust it to fit my needs using beersmith. I also enjoy cider, and have had a few unsuccesful batches, but I'll keep trying. I also enjoy mead, and have a few batches going, but have yet to reap the results.

Thanks for welcoming me to this forum, and I look forward to discussing ideas with you all.

cheers!

:mug:

Latest posts

Back