New from Harrisburg, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farley23

Reaction score
Hello all

New member and brewer from Harrisburg, PA. Trying to figure out what I am doing - how to brew good beer consistently and maybe upgrade to a nanobrew status!

Rod

That is quite the venture. Consistency comes from doing the same thing everytime. Controlling all variables. Temps, times and even stirring. Welcome to the forum

Hello all

New member and brewer from Harrisburg, PA. Trying to figure out what I am doing - how to brew good beer consistently and maybe upgrade to a nanobrew status!

Rod

welcome to the boards! You've come to the right place to improve your brewing, there's more than enough information here on just about every aspect of brewing, one could spend weeks perusing it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'd be more than willing to help out.

Side note: Mt. Hope Brewfest is May 14th, at the Renaissance Faire fairgrounds in lancaster. They're also having a concurrent homebrew competition, $5 per entry. If you have anything ready, enter a few, and get some feedback.

Mt. Hope Brewfest

Greetings from another newbie to homebrewing. Starting our 4th batch today-an Extra Special Bitter. What's some your favorite beers?

Back