New Chicago Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerman123

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been extract brewing for about a year now and recently made the big leap to all grain. I struggled my way through my first all grain batch but learned a lot during the process. I will be brewing my second batch on Tuesday (zombie dust clone) and feel much better prepared for this go around. I hope to learn a lot on this forum from the more experienced out there. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Well Welcome to the house. I was born ad raised in Hegewisch on the Far Sotuh side. Live 35 miles South West of the city now. Good luck with the brew.

welcome nice to see another local, suburbs of Chicago here.
Nice choice for a clone, enjoying a gumball head as we speak.

I am suburbs as well and am enjoying an alpha king right now. I am on quite the three Floyd's kick right now. Gumball head was actually my first attempt at all grain. Didn't quite work out so well, lol. Hoping the zombie dust turns out better.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Illinois brewer as well. Just brewed Zombie Dust last weekend. I'm gearing up to dry hop this Wednesday / weekend and keg next week. Congrats on your jump to AG and hope your ZD clone turn out!

Southside (Roseland) origins here.Still have family there(Beverly).

Back