New brewers from CT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeaponTheyFear

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My best friend and I just brewed our first beer a little over a week ago (witbier) and will be bottling it soon. I am the beer guy and he knows my love for beer and is learning more about it. He's basically the guy who is funding a large part of my new addiction as he bought me a great set up from MoreBeer including a immersion chiller and 8 gal kettle with ball valve. This is why we decided on a witbier since he actually isn't too found of beer (he wanted something like Shock Top, Blue Moon, and he does enjoy Allagash White). I just bought an oxygenation system from Williams Brewing and I'm currently researching what kind of propane burner I'm going to purchase so we can get our Citra pale ale brewed. Now we just need more carboys!

I just got in to brewing beer, I received a Mr. Beer for Christmas, I know but it was free and I have always wanted to try brewing. Any brewed my first batch and it is in the bottles, do not remember what kind but it tasted like beer when I bottled it.

I was just there on Saturday, picked up my bottles and started me thinking about moving up from the Mr. Beer

I was just there on Saturday, picked up my bottles and started me thinking about moving up from the Mr. Beer

Next time you're there talk to Al, he's my brother and will be happy to help you figure out what's the next best step for you in your brewing career. He's a very knowledgeable guy and loves to help people.

Latest posts

Back