New brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turret_plug

Reaction score
Noob here..... Brewed a couple batches, looking to get into better, and more interesting recipes...... Looking forward to "mingling" with the experienced crowd.

Welcome aboard, Turret Plug!

The beauty of home brewing, is that you can get into the hobby as simple or as deep as you are willing to go (and spend)! And the best part is, there are sooooo many recipes and recipe resources available to you. Doesn't matter if you're a kit/extract brewer or full-grain. There's room for everyone on this court!

Have fun and enjoy... the sky's the limit!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I just brewed my first beer. The first couple of days in the Fermentation process it was bubbling a lot now it is barely even bubbling through the Spicket. Is that normal or not

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Couldn't say...... Mines stalled, or so it appears...... It's clearing up though. I've maintained it at around 68-70F, I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm gonna pull my gravity readings in about 3 more days. If it's clear, and I get a constant reading for a few days, I'm gonna roll the dice and bottle it.

Back