New Brewer From MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedude123

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie brewer from MA. I have brewed in brewshops before but never in my house. I am going to try to brew my first batch either this weekend or the next.

Wish me luck.

Good to meet you. I am from the Natick area. I have brewed many of times from my house/dorm as well as in brew shops. I have actually begun the research phase of my kegging system. Let me know if you have any questions. Keep me updated.

Where in Mass are you? I'm moving there this fall - to the Cape. Planning to look into CCLAM membership... if they'll have me...

Focus

Hey JoeC
You grossin' me out with that avatar, Brotha. That's got to go.

Dude123,
Welcome! You are now entering the Brewzone. We control the horzontal, we control the vertical, you control the hop additions. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Enjoy.
Paul

I think I am going to do somesort of IPA. I brewed a Double IPA and a mock version of Arrogant Bastard at a brew shop before. IPA and Strong Ales are my favorite, so I am thinking of trying one of those two.

I am from Dracut, which is right next to lowell.

Back