New Blonde Ale Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWhaleShark

Reaction score
I just bottled my blonde ale two days ago, and I whipped out this label. What do you all think?

4851088618_b745311aa2.jpg

The recipe arose out of a conversation with a friend. I turned him on to "good" beer, but Yuengling Lager remains his favorite. I've only brewed crazy beers up until now, so he asked me to brew a nice, simple, tasty, session beer.

love it, way to think outside the box with your label. I want to le.make one now in this style

Excellent! reminds me of the me of the Mikkeller labels, simple and straight to the point:
mikkeller-yeast-series-brett.png

1280386124.jpg

And here's a pic I took of the yeast series at the store:

fmc3Yl.jpg

Agree with everyone...great label. The other element not mentioned is the little bit of attitude. Very confident and Alpha Male-ish.

The recipe arose out of a conversation with a friend. I turned him on to "good" beer, but Yuengling Lager remains his favorite. I've only brewed crazy beers up until now, so he asked me to brew a nice, simple, tasty, session beer.

Great label. I really like it. I am currently on a similar quest. While I enjoy the occasional "big", "complex","radical" beer, right now I'm searching for a session beer that I can call mine.

Yeah, I can drink Imperial Stouts all day, but to be quite honest, most people with even refined palates will need to calm down more than I do and have some smooth-drinking brews at some point, especially if we're having people over. Hence, my blonde ale recipe I fell in love with. Good job, OP.

Back