• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California NEW - 55 Gallon Blichmann Kettle & More For Sale - Ione, California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaiden

Reaction score
All items are Brand New....

One Brand New 55 Gallon Blichmann Kettle. Location is Ione, Ca about 45 min from Sacramento and Stockton California.

Selling for 475.00

2 x Heating Elements - 90% Complete - Exact Same As The Ones on Kals system

225.00 For The Pair

John Boos ST6R5-3084GSK Stainless Steel Stallion Work Table with Lower Shelf, Adjustable Galvanized Legs, 5" Riser Top, 84" Length x 30" Width, Bought For 915.00 -

Price: 500.00

Wort Chiller, Brand New - Counterflow Chiller

Price 200.00

Feel free to text or call... 209-217-6390 I can even send you more photos via text or email if you want....

Kettle.jpg

Coil.jpg

Heater.jpg

Wort Chiller Is Sold... If interested in the other items please feel free to shoot me a PM or Text....

Curious what vent your using above the kettles? (BTW great price on the kettle too big and expensive for me though)

All PM's Replied... Thanks for the interest...

I was using a Broan Elite 63000.. Hope this helps...

All PM's Replied...

In regards to the many questions on the kettle, I can have a local Postal Company make a box to ship it in however you will have to pay for shipping.

I would guess from looking at retail shops prices, Shipping averages between 50.00 - 75.00 depending on location.

I am interested. Email me directly "dennis at fivesunsbrewing.com"

Back