new 2 brewing/not exploring

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOGBOY

Reaction score
Hi, I am almost 50.I have wanted to brew beer since i started drinking it,2 years before i turned 18.I have traveled alot and have had the chance to taste beers from around the globe.I am filmilar with most styles of comercially produced beer. Those that can be purchased at pubs and bars around the world,not stuff that is brewed in tribes in far away locales or tropical or villiage homebrews.Probably one of the nicest beers i ever tasted,one of a few is FRANKIMHEIM ALT from Dusseldorf germany.The KOLSCHES from Koln are tasty too as well as BERLINER WIEZEN from berlin.You cant get it anywhere but i drank them when i was in amseterdam, Real BUDWIESER from checz
So i am doing my 2nd (if you count "beer in a bag" some 10 years ago).Coopers draught with 3.2 added of moutons light,I like pale ales ,trappist beers once i had an EKU 28 ,28 degree .Hoppy stuff no coors light 4 me thanks, so hi

Welcome. I used to be almost 50. :) Alts and Kolsch are wonderful beers, they are some of my favorites. In fact I'm brewing a Kolsch next weekend.

Back