Neophyte from Clinton MS putting together first batch!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello and salutations BrewTalkers!

Glad to be a part of the community. I'm feverishly reserching and scrounging materials together for my homebrewery! Hopin (pun intended) some of you can help. I'd love to hear from fellow Mississippians especially in the central MS area. I've already spotted one a couple of threads away... but he too is a neophyte. I've got a zillion questions!!!!!!!

Good to be a part of the community,
Phillip M

"Here's a $20, bury two". These words were uttered by Univ. of Alabama FB coach Paul Bryant when reporters were passing a hat asking for $10 donations to help bury a fellow reporter.

Welcome! I feel I must warn you, though, that most of us here don't understand big words like "neophyte" without a dictionary, and we're distrustful of having to read anything that's not beer-related.;) :D

Thanks Bernie... Nor do I like words with more than 5 letters... what's neophyte mean anyway... I just thought it sounded good! :drunk:

Phillip M

Hi! You've picked the right place for learning! Loads of seasoned brewers here (though I am not one of them).

I might be new to AG, but I've been extract brewing for 6+ years; hardly a newb.:p

You're about three hours away from me, but I'll help you if I can. We have one from N.O. here that just joined recently and Vince is in Baton Rouge...we may have something going afterall!

:drunk:

Welcome!

:mug:

Latest posts

Back