Negative cashflow day today rambling (hug needed)...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah, I did a shakedown with my Audi at 155 when driving down to my parents in Germany. :cross: toys for boys...

H

yah but ya gotta remember that here in order to do 120kph+ over here you have to use a racetrack or break the law(not that i would ever do that*cough*did 150+mph in my old monte carlo ss*cough*):D

i wont even get into the speakers cause ya lost me after awesome setup:mug:

geez, man. To have an income.

What counted as a luxury purchase for me is a Bodum, and even that I'm paying for with a week of getting all my protein from dhal. Oh, to eat meat again.

(The 100lb of grain doesn't count - that was an investment it would be irresponsible not to make.)

yah but ya gotta remember that here in order to do 120kph+ over here you have to use a racetrack or break the law(not that i would ever do that*cough*did 150+mph in my old monte carlo ss*cough*):D

Yes, I know...I would never dream about going above the speed limit *cough*. That extra power is purely for safety reasons when overtaking;).

H

It's just money. You'll make some more.

Not since they changed the ink colors on the back of the bills.

That **** is damn hard to match up.

Err.... Wait.

Counter fitting is wrong, Mmm kay.

MrMackey.gif

Not since they changed the ink colors on the back of the bills.

That **** is damn hard to match up.

Err.... Wait.

Counter fitting is wrong, Mmm kay.

MrMackey.gif

LMAO .... and everyone at work is now wondering what is going on in here.... time to hit the line and cook!

Back