need help finding a fermentation chamber I thought I saw on here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sillyburt

Reaction score
well after about 2-3 hrs of searching I still can't seem to find a ferm chamber I thought I saw on here....

it was 2 wood built boxes. one had an air conditioning unit in it for lagers. the other box had a hose like for a dryer attached to it from the first box. the 2cnd box was for ale temps. there was a fan (like a PC fan) on one end of the dryer hose that would pull or push air from the a/c box into the ale box.

each box had its own temp control. the a/c box was quite large
IIRC and could hold something like 4-6 carboys. it had a top lid that opened like a chest freezer but it was only a portion of the top (i.e. the entire top was not the hatch). it also had a front door as well but I can't remeber if it opened like a regular door or dropped/hinged downwards.

I think the box(es) were in someone's basement and I believe it was a couple that was making the beer.

I found this ealrier this week and didn't bookmark it and thought it was pry on this site as I utilize this site almost exclusively.

any help on finding this would be gr3eatly appreciated.

Back