• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Need feedback PLEASE...FOR SALE Bitburger Ceramic/Brass/Tap Tower Check it OUT!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jralonso71

Reaction score
We recently removed this from our bar. Doing some remodeling and it just doesn't fit anymore. The tower is in very good shape, fully functional, just needs a good cleaning. I am asking $750 and shipping is negotiable.

On a side note: I have researched this item and have found a few for sale. What do you think it is worth???

DSCF3816.jpg

DSCF3817.jpg

Local German bar invited a few of us locals up for the removal of their original bar, as they have expanded and have an entirely new handmade in Germany bar.
I was fortunate to get the end section of the bar, about 4 feet in length that will go perfectly in my man cave bar!
THEN! The offered me one of the 2 original tap towers!!!
SCORE!!!

Here it is on my kegerator awaiting installation. I fully disassembled it and cleaned and sanitized everything, then reassembled. It's a beauty!
image0(2).jpeg
image1(2).jpeg

Also feedback wise, I've seen the ceramic pieces alone listed for $900.
There is a decent European market for these, but I didn't do the conversions to understand the dollar cost.

Latest posts

Back