Near death experience.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxamuus

Reaction score
So i am moving so no home-brew or pipeline.

Wanted a cold beer and on a whim i grabbed some PBR to remind me of my high school days. As i leave the C store i notice a Taco Bell across the parking lot. Well sticking with the whole high school theme i thought oh yeah lets load up on some bell. (I imagine you can already see where this is headed)

I decided to go big and get the smothered beef burrito, few of those Doritos tacos.

I get home devour the taco bell and enjoy the PBR while watching some netflix. Doze off during the movie.

About a hour ago i am awakened by Satan himself stirring the mixture of PBR, Taco Bell, and multiple packets of Fire sauce within my bowels. In about 12 seconds my stomach went from "hmm that doesnt feel so good" to a Jesse Owens sprint to the porcelain god. After setting off the fire alarm, killing the cat, i felt as though i might have been purged of this evil.

My still burning bung hole and myself limped back to bed. Lied down and DEAR GOD NO MORE.....RAN back to the thrown, i think i cracked the bowl, had to drag in some road kill to make the bathroom at least smell like humans used it.

In the end. Please dont ever make my mistake. Saturday night, PBR, and Taco Bell make for a wicked Sunday morning.

you people are gluttons for punishment. the food is terrible & wrecks your guts, yet you keep going back to pay these people to liquify your bowels. bwahahahahha!!!!

Meh, idk. I like the crunchwrap supreme so much I helped my wife hunt down a suitable clone recipe so we can make them at home for cheap. We now spend the amount you'd pay for that one meal and get about 10 or 12 crunchwraps. Mmmm I'm hungry. Thanks a**hole.

I remember in HS i had some friends who would have Taco Bell eating competitions. Whoever could eat the most soft tacos/burritos/whatever the poision of the night was won. or lost. Or both.

I do not often try to eat taco bell, but when I do usually I remember reasonably quickly why I dont eat it often. Tastes not bad, feels... not good.

Try this stuff. Delicious, but with 'extreme' laxative effects the next morning.

Better than coffee! :D

queso.jpg

If white cheese dip is doing you in, you might be lactose intolerant. Alfredo sauce kills me every time.

I'm not lactose intolerant, but Alfredo sauce destroys me. At least restaurant-made does...I can make it at home without incident.

If white cheese dip is doing you in, you might be lactose intolerant. Alfredo sauce kills me every time.

Idk what happens when Alfredo sauce is reheated but it destroys my insides every single time. Not the first time around though, just if its been reheated...

You guys might be like me, your body produces some lactase but not a lot. I didn't start having problems until my 20s and it has gotten worse over time.

As long as I don't binge on dairy, I'm generally okay. Foods with heavy cream are the worst. Cheeses (except soft white cheese) affect me the least.

When I'm traveling, I avoid dairy like the plague. The last thing I need is my stomach to explode when I'm 100 miles from the nearest gas station.

Restaurant Alfredo usually has a lot of heavy cream. Reheating Alfredo, probably means you're eating it a couple days in a row. It's something to think about.

My late night snack vice is Bar-B-Que Ruffles. I can seriously demolish an entire full-size bag of those single-handedly, in one sitting. Combine that with 6-7 yeast-rich homebrews, and the next morning ... sucks.

Latest posts

Back