Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Durango CO

Or Aspen.
Cars are too old/junky/domestic for Aspen.
Looks like a pic from an article on best small towns...Durango, CO.
Yup
Leadville
Mountain is too close. Leadville is more on a plateau, even with telephoto compression.

And no donkeys.
Telluride

Silverton?

Park City Utah?

It’s Durango. Throws you for a loop a bit when the license plate on the white van is from Michigan.

Wahooerfest2017.png

I know there's a popular, Bavarian-themed town in WA, near the North Cascades, but I can't for the life of me remember the name, and I don't want to cheat. I'm thinking it's that, or maybe somewhere in Colorado.

Dang, cant even get one in my own state. Havent spent a lot of time in Durango though. My partner is from there, thinks its the best place on earth, it is pretty there. Then dang, wow, you guys rattle off three or four no problem.

Ot-somewhere in the midwest? Lawrence

Heh.. I grew up in Wisconsin and a LOT of little towns look like this. Oconomowoc, Heartland, Dousman.. and on and on.
BTY.. those weren't guesses, just wondering how we will figure this one out.

I quickly discovered shortly after the image was posted that the only Simma's in the Milwaukee area is for a bakery, but their building is significantly larger and totally different architecture than that of the one in the image. if there's another Simma's in the greater Milwaukee area, they haven't taken the effort to give it an very web-friendly presence

Back