Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1975e4cf7041c463f48987cd92011eafaeed13a4be35350c1653083f3554c08e.jpg

Your turn!

Ok thanks for letting me slide. Here we go.. took this about 6 months ago.

IMG_0802.jpg

Wow.. I thought that would be more difficult. Your up.

Holy crap, that was lucky. It's on the water, and that large square somehow made me think Lisbon. I was there once for a couple days, but it's not like I specifically recognized that square, or any other landmark in the picture. Too funny.

I'll post in a minute...

It looks like the pics I have on my phone of the view from Ulm Minster in Ulm Germany.

Sorry folks. Had a distracting last couple days.
e0a86b5adee5015b5c4a4d27effaf3fa--zagreb-croatia-croatia-travel.jpg

Pulled this image from the web... so no cheating. Didn't have access to my photos this morning.

Not Poland. Not France.

The tower in the picture was built as part of a larger system to protect the cathedral (that bears its city's name) from invading Ottomans (those pesky footstools).

City is the capital of the country.

U sure? Lol

Maeng coulda sworn, both description and architechture match exactly to the old town wall...

Zagreb

I was unsure until I saw the hint about the Ottomans, so I thought Split or Dubrovnik but the next hint was it is in the capital . . . has to be Zagreb.

Back