Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take back the bigger body of water. I figure it was an inlet on the ocean to the city but that could very well be a river in the photo and it looks like a possible smaller town or old part of a bigger city.

Aberdeen would be getting closer, but only by about 30 miles straight line.... and yeah, Heidelberg is going in the wrong direction!

Second clue... had to be a bit of a closeup as the building across the street and to the left of this view would be a dead giveaway.

clue2.jpg

Aberdeen would be getting closer, but only by about 30 miles straight line.... and yeah, Heidelberg is going in the wrong direction!

Second clue... had to be a bit of a closeup as the building across the street and to the left of this view would be a dead giveaway.

Pulled out my charts and plotter to use this clue.

St. Andrews Scotland

I knew it was going to be confused with Amsterdam after the Venice guess.

But Bruges it is. Arturo you're up.

Bridge in the background gives me pause.

But my guess based on cool narrow streets Salzburg.

Looks like the Oresund in the background, and maybe a spire from Christiansborg slot in the foreground.

I'm going with Copenhagen.

AGREZALA. First in with Copenhagen! Correct!

To clarify my earlier comments, Carlsberg (headquartered in Copenhagen) now owns Kronenberg, which was founded in Strasbourg.

Back