Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
California. Just need to name the City. Not San Diego, Santa Barbara or Pasadena.

Well that significantly narrowed my search terms - spanish mission california dome red roof and I came up with the Riverside Mission Inn which has that distinctively tall oblong red dome

Well that significantly narrowed my search terms - spanish mission california dome red roof and I came up with the Riverside Mission Inn which has that distinctively tall oblong red dome

I did that yesterday, but (to me) the scale was off. Since most of the pics were from the other side I couldn't see any of the buildings in the posters pic.

IMG_5432.JPG

Here's mine, possibly very easy I'm not sure

I took this when I was there 2 weeks ago

One of my coworkers planned on retiring to Paphos. But, no, not Cyprus.

I was there in 2015, very cool place and would love to go back. The archaeology there is astonishing. You can kick the dirt and 3000 years of pottery will pop out anywhere on the island.

They have a waterfront walk that ends in a castle very much like your photo, but it's been a few years

If you ever go, Porto is the one 'must visit' place.

That would have been my first choice also. When in wine country...don't order a beer. ;)

I've had a passport ever since 1975. I put my passport renewal form in the mail a little over a week ago. I may not get a new one until after the New Year. No problem...I don't have any plans. LOL!

That's good because if you did you'd only have two choices, Sagres or Super Bock. Neither that good really.

LOL! I just did a search. This is what I found:

Sagres Beer is one of the most popular beers in Portugal and is produced and shipped to countries all around the world, and particularly wherever there is a large Portuguese community. The beer has won many international awards, including the World Beer Competition (in Belgium way back in 1958!) and one that caught my eye on their webpage……”Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand award in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015″. Well that’s some achievement, wow well done Sagres!

Last edited:
Dude walking at the bottom of the picture looks like Jim Jefferies. And since he's from Australia and there's no way it's not him and no way he would be anywhere but Australia...I guess Perth, Australia. Yeah...PERTH

images

Back