Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1369.jpg

Not St. Johann, sorry.

If that helps any: I took this picture from a hospital roof terrace while on lunch break.

Looks too small for Innsbruck (been there), so I'm going with Kitzbuhel.

FWIW, I went on a week long ski trip to Brixen-Bressanone in Sud Tirol back in 1977 and stayed in Antholz, Sud Tirol near the Olympic Bi-athalon Training site in 2001.

Last edited:
I quit. But I'm curious about how you ended up in the hospital...skiing accident?

I had a mountain climbing accident near Mittenwald. I was free climbing a wall and my handhold...didn't hold. The rock came right out of the wall and I dropped about 60 ft. I didn't break a thing, just all sprains for a couple of days. Adrenaline came to the rescue that day. I stayed a day or so at the American hospital in Garmisch.

@govner1 you got it. Zams (and the adjecent municipality of Landeck) are the visible towns.

As to how I ended up in the hospital there: I attended a workshop about laparoscopic hernia repair, so business.

Latest posts

Back