Mystery language

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
I let a guy cut me in line at the grocery store yesterday. He had milk, I had a bunch of stuff. So he turns to me and says, in a language that I couldnt even pinpoint to a continent, what I think was most likely "Thank you." I was nice, he was nice, everyone was nice.

Or was it?

I have no idea what this man ACTUALLY said, as it could be anything. So, of course, I want to have this man's superpower. If I could speak a mystery language that no one around me could speak... that would be awesome. Think of how fun it would be to mess with people, and they would never know.

Them: "Good morning"
Me: My testicles smell like hot wings!

or, to the deli guy

Him: Hello my friend.
Me: Jesus is a potato!

how about to my boss

Him/Her: See you early tomorrow morning!
Me: Your daughter will make my son a quality feedbag someday!

I might actually post a comment on news.yahoo.com

Them: <something inflammatory and moronic>
Me: No one loves you, suicide is painless!

Oh think of the fun I could have!

Good lord, I am bored and hungry today...

I'm intrigued. How does one make their testicles smell like hot wings? Do I simply mix equal parts of Frank's Red Hot Sauce w/ butter for a traditional wing sauce? Or is it better to buy store bought and apply subsequent to my deodorant application? Now if only my SWMBO liked hot wings...

I think you would have to add chicken wing grease for authenticity... otherwise its more accurate to say your testicles smell like wing sauce.

I'm intrigued. How does one make their testicles smell like hot wings? Do I simply mix equal parts of Frank's Red Hot Sauce w/ butter for a traditional wing sauce? Or is it better to buy store bought and apply subsequent to my deodorant application? Now if only my SWMBO liked hot wings...

i DARE you!!!!! and if your into that try icy hot

and wait you wear deoderant on them ?

Jesus was found on a taco recently so potato isn't really that far off...

jesus_taco_t607.jpg

More like pirate Jesus though

You know you can already do this, right? Directions on how to create your own mystery language are posted and discussed all over this very site.

I had an ex-gf that had a secret language with her best friend. I could only assume that when they were speaking it that they were talking **** about me.

They always did understand my response though. F*** You transcends most language barriers.

Even better is to speak an extremely rare language, and to have someone else you know speak it too. My wife and I know a language that has about 5000 speakers on the other side of the world. Makes riding the subway bearable. If you hear us speaking it, we're probably talking about you.

Even better is to speak an extremely rare language, and to have someone else you know speak it too. My wife and I know a language that has about 5000 speakers on the other side of the world. Makes riding the subway bearable. If you hear us speaking it, we're probably talking about you.

Thats what Im talking about!!!

BTW... are you living in Sunnyside perchance? If Im not mistaken thats where the largest population of Nepalese in America are located.

I read a story about a guy named William Sidis, who (reportedly) knew 40 languages. He knew many of them, including Greek and Latin, before he was 10. Applied to Harvard at 9, denied for age, admitted at 11, bachelors, doctorate, etc. Genius with an IQ rated between 250 and 300.

Before he got admitted to Harvard, he had constructed a language called Wondergood (or similar) from a patois of Greek, Latin, and his own babble. He published a book on it at that young age.

William ended up in jail for a while, then died young. Odd story. Google it; I might have gotten the name spelling wrong, but something like that. His parents were odd types and much of the story might be bunk and exaggeration.

Thats what Im talking about!!!

BTW... are you living in Sunnyside perchance? If Im not mistaken thats where the largest population of Nepalese in America are located.

That is indeed, but I'm in Washington Heights. Millions of Nepali speakers, though, so that's dangerous. I overhear people speaking Nepali at least once a week. If you want to really be safe, you need to go way more exotic than that :D

Back