My version of the Rolling Pump Toolbox...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckfoot

Reaction score
I was inspired by olllllo's Tool Box Pump project and decided to make my own...

I went with two pumps (809 on the left and 815 on the right) and mounted them on the front to save space on the sides...
DSC_0051.jpg

For the power connection, I found a 120vAC inlet from Leviton on Amazon... Put a GFCI outlet in as well in case I needed more power for something else on brew day...
DSC_0049.jpg

Still have room for the tool tray in the top, used the bottom to store hoses and a couple of extension cords... I can use the little spin out tool caddy on the front, but I do have to push the pump inlets up a little to swing it out... May have to mod the pump inlets to make it a little easier... Looking into getting some center inlet pump heads someday to relieve it even more...

The only thing I am a little concerned with is that it is a little front heavy... I am sure some ballast in the bottom compartment and a small lip on the bottom front will prevent any tipping over...

Other than that, I am very pleased so far... Now I just need to brew again soon to test everything out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back