My porer label (work in progress)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emdiar

Reaction score
I made a porter in honor of a friend who was (up until a couple of days ago) pregnant. She's a big porter fan, and having a beer was near the top of her to-do list once the baby was born. Hence the name Post Partum Porter. She and her HWMBI are both very tall, so I made them a scaled-up six-pack of 22oz bottles. I'm going to finish this label over the next couple of days and then we'll take the beer up for them to enjoy (well, it really needs a couple more weeks of conditioning... I hope they can stand the wait!).

Anyway, I'm going to be offline for a while - no brewing, no forumming (moving to a new city - what a pain!) and I wanted to post something before I left. I'm thinking about including some bubbles in the background. The label will be wider, with some text commemorating the baby and some other stuff to the sides of the outline in the image.

ppporter.png

Love that for the same reasons as Sirpilsofd mentioned. Plus the name is great. Good job.

Back