My finger is super stinky

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking about fingers in colons do you guys know why polish proctologists use two fingers instead of one when perfoming an examination??

To have a second opinion.
:p

Just an update since I am guessing folks are sitting patiently by their keyboards and screens waiting for one....

so... it's all healed up. There is still no finger print ridges anywhere on the area that grew back so while I THINK this is still temprorary and they'll end up being there sooner rather than later, my hopes of becoming a spy, which not finger prints, is still alive... which is sweet.

I also have no feeling in the whole area that grew back... kinda cool. I can stab it with a pin and it doesn't hurt. It's weird... I can touch my finger with a pin all around it but when I touch that spot... nuthin'. I don't know exactly how I will leverage this new super power in my spying endeavors but I am confident that itwill be put to use at some point.

If you ever get captured that finger tip will be immune to torture. Now all you need to do is find a way to convince enemy agents that its actually your weak spot so they concentrate their efforts on it and forgo the whole water boarding/electrodes on genitals steps....

Disappointed to see there's no mention of the current odour though, that's what we're really waiting to hear!

Latest posts

Back