Music Match

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simons

1655868286687.png

(i bet you thought it'd be a youtube link! ;) :mug:)

 Soldier of Fortune - Deep Purple

I'm going to be a little controversial and express what real 'soldiers of fortune' are; defenders of the civilised world. We fight tooth n nail for our liberty regardless. Otherwise it's not liberty at all. Not worth fighting for. A civilised world without Putin is worth fighting for, whatever the costs.

This is Putin's propaganda machine speaking, not Aiden Aslin. It's time to boot up 😡 Whatever the costs. I ain't sending my kids down that dark rabbit hole. No f*cking chance. It's time for NATO to pay for its lavish keep, regardless.

Last edited:
It's time to boot up

I ain't sending my kids down that dark rabbit hole

and here i don't have any kids, and am still pretty much a virgin because of the fact everybody living in this country is willing to let columbian drug lords think our kids into unimaginable, or so bad only imaginable pain...and not lift a finger against them out of fear, and THEIR propaganda convincing all you it's a afrodiasiac!

but on with the usual HBT radio station.....

One Fix - Dope

(and i have picked up some basic chemistry skills....)

Last edited:
Back