Mr. Robot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m_c_zero

Reaction score
It's a bit late in the show to be starting this thread, but does anyone else out there watch Mr. Robot? Such a good show! Keeps getting better and better. If you have not seen it, I highly recommend giving it a chance.

I've been hooked since episode 1.

It really is a good show. Really good performances from the cast and a very creative way to tell the story.

I actually am liking season 2 more than season 1. It's almost a whole new show this season!!

I don't want to discuss it too much here though for anyone who has never but wants to see it.

I don't want to discuss it too much here though for anyone who has never but wants to see it.

True... Just hoping to get the word out more than anything. I've told all my friends about it and then when I see them again and ask them "Hey, did you ever start watching Mr. Robot?" they always say no. Not sure what to do with them aside from kidnapping them and forcing them to watch the show.

I love it though I think I liked the first season a bit more though the latest episode ended with me wanting more right away.
It's such a different kind of show....edgy and put together very thoughtfully and the characters are all played very well.
Even for those who may not like nerd type shows, this one is so much more!

Back