• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Moving: Dozens of bottles available

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveHoward

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I live in Sammamish, WA. I am moving out of the country (as in out of the US) and won't be able to take things like my bottles with me.

I have literally dozens of beer bottles, and dozens more champagne bottles, and a few wine bottles of various descriptions. The beer bottles are both 12 and 22 OZ bottles. All of the champagne bottles are 750 ML, and the wine bottles are 750 or larger. The beer bottles are all cleaned and delabled, and have been used a few times by me. Some champagne bottles are cleaned and delabled, and some are not.

I'd like to get rid of all of them in just one batch, and not worry about them anymore as I have so many things I need to get packed up. I'd part with the whole bunch for $20.00 if you would pick them up.

If you're interested, send me a message and I'll give you the details. I'll process messages in the order I get them, but I won't wait - I don't have time to wait.

Let me know.

Back