Movie quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://perezhilton.com/2014-06-05-blues-clues-host-steve-left-because-hair-related-reasons/

Paragraph 5...hair loss. I thought I remembered that.

The guy busted for drugs was in a commercial...the "can you hear me now" guy comes to mind, but I know it's not him. That's why I was thinking coffee.

I just remembered...it was the DELL guy. "Dude, you're getting a DELL" was parodied as "Dude, you're getting a CELL"...that's where the "phone" (as in cell phone) thought was coming from.: http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/02/10/deli.dude.arrest/

I've been tossing back some SNPA clone all afternoon (since tapping this morning...retirement has it's benefits)...looking at 3/4 pint right now...BRB...make that 1/2 a pint...BRB...1/4 pint...BRB...had to P...refilled pint...so goes my day. And you?

Who's in your wallet? LOL!
I remember when this happened http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/17/culkin.arrest/
Your Mondays sound like my Saturdays.

Is the floor open?? If so, I want to give a shout out to an American legend that passed away last week.

"It looks like Walt Disney threw up..."

So the floor is open? If I'm missing something I apologize in advance... If not...
"I don't know the difference between a Picasso and a car crash."

13 Going on 30?

Nope...but the guesses are in the right neighborhood.

EDIT: 30 hours and still nothing?

EDIT: 36 hours and no bites. Where did everyone go?

EDIT: Closing in on 48 hours...

THE ANSWER: FOXES, 1980, with Jodie Foster, Scott Baio, Sally Kellerman, Randy Quaid and Cherie Currie.

FWIW Trivia: Cherie Currie was in the girl band "The Runaways", with Joan Jett and Lita Ford.

Last edited:
Never even HEARD of it.
But love the Runaways.

Then look it up. Isn't the point of this game to make you think? LOL!

FWIW, I still have a copy of their first album. Only played once. Most of my vinyl has only been played once...when I copied it to cassette/reel-to-reel. I saw Joan Jett when she played in a small club in NJ. Our band went there for an audition...they didn't like us. And that's why I kept my day job and was able to retire at 55.

Then look it up. Isn't the point of this game to make you think? LOL!

FWIW, I still have a copy of their first album. Only played once. Most of my vinyl has only been played once...when I copied it to cassette/reel-to-reel. I saw Joan Jett when she played in a small club in NJ. Our band went there for an audition...they didn't like us. And that's why I kept my day job and was able to retire at 55.
Isn't looking it up kinda cheating in a quote/trivia game?

Isn't looking it up kinda cheating in a quote/trivia game?

Allegedly, yes. But I was't talking about the quote. The "game" was already over and I meant they should look up the movie they never heard of. :yes:

SINCE YOU REPLIED FIRST..., ER, LAST, YOU CAN HAVE MY TURN...I'M BUSY BREWING RIGHT NOW.

12 hours later...OK, I'll go again...

Here goes:

I will need two pieces of identification.

Ah yes. I have my temporary driver's license - and - my astronaut application form... I didn't pass that though, I failed everything but the date of birth.

12 hours later...OK, I'll go again...

Here goes:

I will need two pieces of identification.

Ah yes. I have my temporary driver's license - and - my astronaut application form... I didn't pass that though, I failed everything but the date of birth.
Not completely sure, but I think that was Navin Johnson (Steve Martin) in The Jerk!

I'm sorry, but I was at a meeting all day and drinking since my meeting ended, just lobbing this one because I like it...

"This definitely rates about a 9.0 on my weird-****-o-meter."

It's Friday... weekend Theme: WORST MOVIES! I encourage "assistance" by any means because likely nobody else has seen the movie. Also, be kind and offer a hint when posting. Finally, don't take offense if one of the movie is actually your favorite, it's just a game.

This 1990 sequal has been voted as the best, worst movie ever. It's so bad, that it isn't good. But somehow that made it good.

"Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

I have troll 2 the nilbog edition LOL. Awful movie but my son loves it for some reason......

I actually like this movie. This might give it away but Henry Rollins was in this.

Character 1: Listen to me. A storm o'hell's coming down on this place any second. I don't know what they are, I don't know where they came from. All I do know is that these ****ers are fast, nasty, and hungry... and there's four of 'em. They got claws like Ginsu knives and more teeth than a chainsaw. They're comin'... right now. So we gotta lock this bar down. That means doors, windows, drains, and zippers, and we gotta do it now. You! Get a phone, call the cops, National Guard, townies, anybody who kicks ass, and get 'em out here. Any questions?

Character 2: Yeah. Who the hell are you?

Character 1: I'm the guy that's gonna save your ass.

[a monster immediately reaches through the window and kills him]

Back