Movie: Lo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezydemon3

Reaction score
The single best.......no, that's a SPOILER.......

The only...........Oh hell.

In case you do watch this movie,I can't say much about it without completely spoiling it.

Not all that scary, Lo is an interesting look at a man whose odd and mysterious girlfriend is suddenly kidnapped and taken to hell, leaving behind only a book of demonic incantations, with a page in particular marked with the incantation to draw forth a particular demon.

This demon, Lo, seems unhelpful and unpleasant, but as the man's only connection to hell, this unwilling servant must answer questions and physically search, if so commanded, for our hero's girlfriend.

He and a small cast of other demons can conjure up flashbacks that look like they have the budget of a highschool play.

Charming, interesting, low budget, and one AWESOME....thing that makes this movie a must see on my list. You just have to trust me.

If you can handle the low budget aspect, and the fact that this looks like a horror movie, but really isn't, Book it.

*you might only find this on Netflix*

i love that movie! whenever someone asks about a movie on netflix, i always say that one.

I liked it. I was the only one watching it who did.

thanks revvy. Circumstances leave me on my phone.....no laptop yet. Will fix that next week and blog!

Neighbor (nice lady, 41, grown kids, down to earth, attractive ;)) LOVED it.

Made her watch it, she texted me twice the next day saying how much she liked it.

Back