• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Mosaic Hops $18.50 a pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyirishman34

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to sell off the last two 22# bags I have left. I bought a bunch more than we are going to use brewing our pale ale commercially so I am selling the extra off at cost plus $1.50 a pound as a handling fee. Shipping for one pound is $6.00. Any more then one pound up to 6 pounds is $12. I will only take PayPal as payment and you must use the friends and family payment option. If you want hops please post in the thread a I will add you to the list. Once I have enough orders for a full bag I will ask for payment.

BigDog007 1 PAID
Soeze 1 PAID
Texaswine 6 PAID
maltyb 4 PAID
Meckheart 1 PAID
Dbj 1 PAID
exf5003. 1 PAID
TonyG. 1 PAID
jhaws14 2 PAID
Lbm 1 PAID
Beersnob16 2 PAID

BlkWater_brewer. 2
wmubronco 1 PAID
dtgrdn 1 PAID
whovous 1 PAID
Ghosteh 1 PAID
kenny_d. 1 PAID
Zekk 1 PAID
fimpster 1 PAID
divrguy 1 PAID
elcapitan10 1 PAID
relicdog 1 PAID
Hoppylikerabbits 1. PAID
DakotaRules 1

Interested in 4 pounds, located in Canada though and don't mind extra shipping if you don't mind sending them here.

I'm in for a pound. $18.50 + $6.00 = $24.50 total, correct?

Also, I'm assuming 2014 as the crop year?

Everyone up to here is on the list. The first bag is taken. I dont mind shipping to Canada if you pay for the shipping. These are pellet of the current crop year 2014.

Last time I did this it took me about a week to get everything sorted and shipped. So you should expect that. I am going to weight and vacuum pack it all.

The way to pay for your order is send a friends and family PayPal to [email protected] for your total. Put only your HBT username in the comments nothing else. After you send the payment email me. Put Hops and your HBT username in the subject line. In the body put how much you ordered and your shipping info.

The way to pay for your order is send a friends and family PayPal to [email protected] for your total. Put only your HBT username in the comments nothing else. After you send the payment email me. Put Hops and your HBT username in the subject line. In the body put how much you ordered and your shipping info.

Total $18.50/pound + applicable shipping (so $24.50 for one pound)? Is this correct?

Right now there is 10 pounds unclaimed. Everyone who asked for hops is on the list. If you are on the list feel free to send in your payment. You should PayPal me at [email protected] you MUST use friends and family option. If you don't feel comfortable using it to pay please don't sign up. If you want hops just post in the thread I will put you on the list. It is first come first served for posts in the thread.

Back