Morebeer's Pliny the Elder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtang0

Reaction score
I have never brewed an IPA, much less a double IPA, but I brewed this up yesterday, and I am pumped about it.

For an extract kit, it was kind of confusing, and I ended up pitching the 1lb of corn sugar in the boil at the beginning, but I figured it out. It is in the primary now, and I had yeast activity in less than 5 hours! (That's a record for me) Even being in the fermenter, this brew smells amazing!

Totally psyched about it, and hoping everything continues to go as planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I've got the kit, and plan on brewing it as soon as I am done with all of my overtime here in mid April! I am pumped too. That and my Holiday Ale.

Brewed this a few times, however I played around with hop bill and dry hop schedule, never had a bad batch.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Heres mine. I brewed it almost 4 weeks ago and put it in the keg for the 4th. Has good carb, I think the clarity will improve with time. Very hoppy and delicious!!

1404682511633.jpg

I'm going to attempt a partial mash version of this beer from a recipe I found on here. I'm pretty excited about it.

Back