• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Misc Brewing items for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffey

Reaction score
For sale are a few misc items I don't use any longer.

-Filtering system. Used only twice, in great condition. $20.
IMG_7552.jpg

-Hannah Phep 5 PH meter. $60
IMG_7553.jpg

-Stainless Steel drip tray 6". $10
-
IMG_7548.jpg

-SS 1.5" TC Butterfly valves. These are basically brand new and sell for $80 on Morebeer. I'm asking $60/each.
IMG_7551.jpg

All prices are plus shipping.

I'm interested in the drip tray. What would shipping to 17737 be?

Looks like $13 FedEx Ground. That seems a bit high, but it's what the FedEx calculator is telling me. I could ship by a cheaper means if you'd prefer.

Adding a brand new in box Blichmann Brewvision thermometer. This was purchased at NHC this year but it doesn't work with my mash tun. Will take $80 for it, normally retails for $100.

I'm interested in your filter. Will you ship to NC? Thanks

Private Message. Click on my picture and you should see an option to send me a message.

Hi Geoffrey. Did you get a chance to ship the filter today?

Somehow I still have these SS Butterfly valves for sale, how is this possible?. See original post. $50 each. Literally used only once.

PH meter needs a new electrode FYI. Not a big deal to replace and is normal wear and tear.

Back