• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Mill, CIP, trub strainer and draft bottler adapters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face Eater

I brew beer....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Grain mill is the only item left and price has been dropped.
I have a few items for sale I never used or no longer use.

*Sold*1 ea. 1" tri clamp CIP spray ball from brewers hardware. Brand new and never used. $25 plus shipping
*Sold*1 ea. Brewers hardware triclamp trub strainer (original design) and strainer mount. Sells for $110 new with mount now (bought for $140 when it first came out. Brand new, never used. $100 plus shipping

Price dropped
1 ea. JSP maltmill adjustable one side with gear drive. Comes with bucket base, small hopper and hand crank. Works great motorized. Sells for $200 new. This is used in great working condition. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

*sold* 2 ea. Draft bottle adapters (bowie bottler). Works with perlick 525 or similar faucet with same inner diameter.
*sold* One with stoppers for regular bottles and growlers. Slightly used In good condition $30 plus shipping.
*sold* One with stopper for just regular bottles $25 plus shipping.

Pm me if interested. Only replying to pm's in order received to keep confusion down.

Seems like everything is in the process of being sold pending payments. If any of the buyers back out I will repost what is available. Then decoleur seems next in line for trub filter and jekeane next in line for a bottle filler if sales don't go through.

The cip sprayball has been sold but waiting until Monday for people to pay for the rest of the items. If I do not hear back or receive payment on Monday I will follow up with the next in line buyers on tuesday.

Back