Middle Tennesee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The website is here:
http://www.musiccitybrewers.com/
The forums don't work, but if you poke around you should be able to find all the contact info you need. I think the next meeting is the 2nd Saturday at one of the member's houses, but I don't know for sure. There is a Big Brew Day scheduled for May 3 at Bosco's. The last meeting had over 12 beers to sample. :mug: mmmmm
I'm new to this, but have really enoyed myself! They are a friendly group.

Shameless plug for the Antioch Sud Suckers.

I have hung out with both MCB and A.S.S., and they both have their merits in the good times they have. However, with my personal experience and opinion, A.S.S. is more suited for me. We are a younger (member age and existence), and smaller club, and thus I believe we are more tightly knit. I know everyone in A.S.S. and everyone knows me. I can't say that about MCB.

We also meet the second Saturday of every month at All Seasons, 2:30pm. We have a Belgian Barrel Brew day coming up on May 31st. You don't have to brew, but are encouraged to come out for a great time. PM either me or jdoiv here for any additional information you may want to know. Hope to see you trying both clubs out to find your fit.

I might have to check out the A.S.S. I'm actually closer to All-Seasons than the last MCB meeting, but hate driving all the way to Antioch from West Nashville.
Just to be fair, there is another local homebrew supply shop that I also frequent on my side of town (also closer to larksville): The Lil' Old Winemaker Shoppe at 5839 Charlotte. It's great to have options, and these guys are really nice, too.
Maybe we will run into each other soon.

I've not been to any of the MCB meetings, so can't really comment on their club. I am active with A.S.S. and it is a great group of guys. The forums are more active as well which is nice if you can't make it to all the meetings.

I guess you couldn't take NSS 'cause it was already taken. I might be able to handle Franklin, if y'all can handle me!
1224.gif
Will try to check it out.

Yeah, but also being an NSS man isn't nearly as cool as being an ASS man!

I can go proudly into the world and claim that I am an ASS.

violins said:
I might have to check out the A.S.S. I'm actually closer to All-Seasons than the last MCB meeting, but hate driving all the way to Antioch from West Nashville.

Sorry didn't notice this at first. Several members of ASS live in the West Nashville area. I'm just off HWY100 and OHB. There are a couple more in the Bellvue area.

what about springfield?

i have been into the lil ole winemaker 1 time and it was a lil different but the guy there was super cool he let me try a blueberry port or something that was sooo smooth and tasty.

This is from another thread here.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f29/hello-clarksville-tn-67933/#post1041132

Gentlemen,

I just happened to be checking my results on Google Search and I came across your post.

My name is John L. and I am the webmaster for Clarksville Carboys. We are a new home brewing club in Clarksville, TN.

We started our organization back in June and so far have picked up about fifteen members, eight of which attended the last meeting.

The next meeting will be on Tuesday January 13th, 2009. I hope that you will attend.

For more information please visit our website. For upcoming meetings and to meet the members please visit our forum.

~John~

Clarksville Carboys
Clarksville Carboys - Forum

Back