Mid Hudson Valley, CT Round#14

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PRICING HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
PLEASE SEND PAYMENTS

Validate your order below, if it is correct, please send the amount listed to joshadmin at optonline dot net via Paypal family/friends option.

PAID
NAUGLED: 1xBZ-PILS, 1xGPRM (2 Sacks) $100.00
WRONGAGAIN: 1xGW-2ROW, 1xBZ-PILS, 1xMOPA (3 Sacks) $139.00
STICKYFINGER: 1xBZ-PILS, 2xGPRM, 2xGW-2ROW (5 Sacks) $231.00
LARZEAN: 1xGW-2ROW, 1xBZ-PILS, 1xBZ-WHET (3 Sacks) $132.00
WSCOTTCROSS: 2xMOPA, 1xPEARL, 1xCARAPILS (4 Sacks) $211.00
THEREVEREND: 1xBZ-PALE, 2xBZ-PILS, 1xBZ-WHET, 1XGPRM (5 Sacks) $232.00
GRIDIRON: 1xMOPA (1 Sack) $53.00
HILONP: 1xMOPA (1 Sack) $53.00
RACKETEMENSCH: 1x6ROW (1 Sack) $39.00
FPWEEKS: 4xGW-2ROW, 2xBZ-PILS (6 Sacks) $250.00
DLAMB: 2xORGANIC-PALE, 2xORGANIC-2ROW (4 Sacks) $230.00
JBELLLET: 1xBZ-MUHN, 1xBZ-PILS, 2xGPRM, 1x1010-2 HOPBAG (4 Sacks) $216.00
MOJZIS: 1xBreisspils, 1xGW-2ROW (2 Sacks) $81.00
TOMP: 1xGW-2ROW (1 Sack) $39.00

Once all payments are received i will place the order.

So far I have the following participants requesting that I pick up their order and bring it back to CT:

JBELLET
THEREVERENDMAYNARD
RACKETEMENSCH

Anyone else?

Thanks all for speedy payments. The order has been placed and i expect it will be ready for pickup early next week. ill keep everyone posted on status.

I will provide a list of who is picking up what to the store, so if you are not picking up your own order i need to know so i can tell the store and make sure there are no issues during pickup.

If someone else is picking up your order i need to know who. WSCOTT has a tentative list for the CT folks above, ill look for a final list by Monday.

Thanks all for speedy payments. The order has been placed and i expect it will be ready for pickup early next week. ill keep everyone posted on status.

I will provide a list of who is picking up what to the store, so if you are not picking up your own order i need to know so i can tell the store and make sure there are no issues during pickup.

If someone else is picking up your order i need to know who. WSCOTT has a tentative list for the CT folks above, ill look for a final list by Monday.

wow, it'll be there before 7/27 or so? that's pretty fast!

So far I have the following participants requesting that I pick up their order and bring it back to CT:

JBELLET
THEREVERENDMAYNARD
RACKETEMENSCH

Anyone else?

Nobody else has asked me to pick up their order, so this list is final.

GRAIN IS IN

and ready to be picked up starting Tuesday. everyone should have an email with pickup instructions / location info. if you didnt get one shoot me an email (same as paypal address) and ill give you the details.

Many thanks to k47k for arranging another smooth and quick group buy! I picked the CT order yesterday and it went very smoothly.

i can spin one up. there has been some changes at adams so im not sure what the pricing will look like, i may need to explore other options.

Back