• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Micromatic Stainless D Coupler, Ball Lock Faucet, Sanke Coupler, Fast Rack, and MORE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewThruYou

Reaction score
Would prefer to sell everything in one shot...or as big bundles as possible.

i-5B9g2d7.jpg

1. Micromatic 7485E-S Stainless Sanke "D" Coupler - black handled coupler in photo. Brand new, never used. gas barb, washer and nut are included and in picture, just not attached.

SOLD

2. Random Sanke D Coupler - Chrome. White handled coupler in photo. Was given to me by someone who knew I was into beer. No gas hose barb included.

$10 plus shipping

3. Ball Lock Faucet. Comes with liquid disconnect and faucet. This was used with my 2.5G party keg. Because of the short distance, you had to bleed pressure from the headspace before serving. Worked great. Added low-profile "ball" tap handle.

$25 plus shipping

4. Chrome 90° Coupler elbow - Brand new, never used. I was going to place this at the top of the micromatic coupler and then attach a MFL tailpiece to it. Cost me $23.75.

$15 plus shipping

5. Brass bottle cleaner.

SOLD

6. Stainless MFL Tailpiece, hex nut (Chrome), nylon washers, extra washers for tailpiece to nut connection.

SOLD

7. Fast Rack. Used sparingly. Would prefer a local deal on it. $15

i-Mrxf7s2.jpg

8. Keglove for 5G cornies. I MIGHT have used this twice. It's in excellent condition. SOLD

i-8xqHG5M.jpg
i-Vn5Dxdz.jpg

Will list some more stuff - nice hydrometer, MoreBeer sterile siphon starter, carboy sprayer, homemade stir plate, etc. Trying to take some pics tonight.

Back