• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale (Michigan) Homebrew equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nbates1982

Reaction score
Looking to sell the following brewing equipment. Pictures below. Willing to ship for free if needed with in the US. Cash or Venmo. Thanks for looking

Immersion chiller $50
New Nitro Tap $30
Speidel $60. SOLD
New in box Grainfather body and Bluetooth controller $400
Spike 1.5 TC carbstone $40 each (2 available)

Attachments

• IMG_0516.jpeg
    IMG_0516.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0517.jpeg
    IMG_0517.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0531.jpeg
    IMG_0531.jpeg
  • IMG_0519.jpeg
    IMG_0519.jpeg
Last edited:
Looking to sell the following brewing equipment. Pictures below. Willing to ship for free if needed with in the US. Cash or Venmo. Thanks for looking

Immersion chiller $50
New Nitro Tap $30
Speidel $60
New in box Grainfather body and Bluetooth controller $400
Spike 1.5 TC carbstone $40 each (2 available)
I’m interested in the Nitro tap. Also is this the new model of Grainfather with the new basket that doesn’t have the center pipe? Would you ship it to NY?

I’m interested in the Nitro tap. Also is this the new model of Grainfather with the new basket that doesn’t have the center pipe? Would you ship it to NY?
It’s the new model of the Grainfather. It’s only the boiler body and pump. Would need the piping and basket. I can ship to NY no extra charge. Can you do Venmo for the nitro tap?

Price drop. Grainfather G30 body boiler and controller 350 shipped or local pick up.

Latest posts

Back