• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida Miami - Brewmation 15 Gal Automated Electric Home Brewing System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiamiBeer

Reaction score
$5399 - This is an All Grain automated electric brewing system built by brewmation.com. You can't get this special system anymore, they no longer make this model because there wasn't enough profit margin in its production, so they only do bigger systems now for pro breweries (as you can see on their website). This unit was originally designed and hand built by a professional engineer, in the summer of 2011.

The reason I am selling it is that I just had to buy a new car, and am moving to smaller living arrangements and unfortunately will no longer have room to keep this unit for my home brewing. It has worked great for the nearly 2 years I've owned it.

It is similar in style to the Sabco Brewmagic or the More Beer Brew Sculptures, except this system is better because it uses all electric heating elements, has an automated system to maintain temps and pumps, has a very small footprint, and can be as automated of a brew process as you would like it to be. It can make 5, 10, or 15 gallon batches (or anything in between). It uses 3 stainless steel 17.2 gallon sinks as Mash Tun, Hot Liquor Tank, and Kettle, for most efficient use of space and easy draining and cleaning. It has pumps to move water between all the units, including a Mash Recirculation pump, a Hot Liquor Tank Recirculation Pump, a Strike Water Pump, and a Sparge system to deliver water on top of Mash Grains and drain wort to the Kettle (at the rate of about 14 gph). It has a fully automated control panel where you enter all your brewing parameters and it handles turning on and off of pumps and heating elements to control the brew properly. You can sit back and monitor things, and tweak as you see fit. The unit can also work in full manual mode where you control all temps and pumps any way you'd like.

So what I am selling for $5399 is the original Brewmation Unit, as well as the following items:

-Handmade sturdy wooden cart, perfectly fits the unit on top, and sets the unit at an optimum height for usage, with storage below for equipment, set on 4 casters for easy movement in and out of storage.
-Large plate chiller with March Pump and tubing (similar to Therminator)
-Barley Crusher grain mill with 15lb hopper (can be hand or drill operated)
-Five buckets with tops & airlocks, 1 auto-siphon
-1/2 full tubs of PBW and 5.1 Stabilizer, several hop/grain bags
-20+ lbs of Briess White Wheat, 12+ lbs of Briess Caramel 20L, some smaller bags of random grains (mostly dark stuff)

You will need to install a 30 AMP GFCI breaker in your box, and a dryer plug to plug the unit into. I can sell you my GFCI for $75 extra if it will fit your box. Otherwise you will need to get your own and have it installed.

For comparison purposes: The Brew Magic is $7000, and it doesn't include any of those extra items listed above. An equivalent More Beer BrewSculpture runs about $6300, has none of the above bonus items, and almost no automation. Also this item is available now, in South Florida, no 2 month wait or shipping costs.

If you want, I will guide your first brew with the unit once you have it all set up at your house. You will need to provide your own ingredients, etc. But I'll gladly come by and hang out for half a day and help you familiarize yourself with the unit.

Here are some videos made by someone else with a Brewmation. Their version is slightly older than mine, it has the same control panel, but the one I am selling has newer all stainless temp probes, float switches, etc., as you can see in my pictures.

Payment needs to be in cash or cash equivalent. You need to pick the item up from here (North Miami), no shipping. Drop me your phone number and I'll call you back to discuss anything, or feel free to email with any questions about the unit.

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, they even threw in the kitchen sink! Sorry I couldn't resist! Brewmation makes top notch systems, I recently got to brew on a 2BBL that they built and was very impressed.

Back