Merry Christmas Everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Here's a pint of Haus Ale wishing all a very Merry Christmas Holiday to all of you and your families.

HausAle3.jpg

To all my Home Brewing brothers and sisters, Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!

Ahhhhhh, another Firestone Walker Velvet Merkin....Merlin!! :D

:mug: CHEERS!!!

Merry Christmas to all!
may your souls be filled with cheer
and your fermentors filled with beer :tank:

Merry Christmas fellow HBTers. Hope the season is full of beer and empty of troubles. Looking forward to another great year of talking brewing on here. Cheers!

Merry Christmas everybody! This Christmas, I plan to enjoy my family and friends, raid my cellar for some appropriate beer for the season (right now, on this snowy Christmas eve, I'm imbibing some NG Coffee Stout, that I decided to try to age for a year...honestly, t'aint half bad!), and to top it all off, my first born is due on the 26th! I feel incredibly grateful for all that I have. Wishing you all the very best!

Merry Christmas all! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your friends and family and you get all the brewing equipment you asked for! I'll be toasting to you all with some Troeg's Mad Elf and The Bruery Three French Hens. Cheers my friends! :mug:

1 Euro Pint, 11% Whiskey barrel aged IIPA, that would have never existed if not for HBT, Wishing you and yours a very Hoppy Holidays!

DSCF2359.jpg

:mug:

May your stockings be stuffed with Holiday Joy!!!
Merry Chrstmas to all and have a wonderful New Year !!!

Merry Christmas, one and all! Last night, after we got home from church, I enjoyed my first of a batch of "Midnight Beatdown Wheaten Porter." Oh, my!! Absolutely yummy! I do believe I will have several more today, in the midst of opening gifts and plowing through the groceries.

glenn514:mug:

Merry Christmas all! SWMBO just said I can buy a brewpot of my choice, preferably under 500 big ones. I'm thinking either a Blichmann 20 or a 20 gallon from Stout and Kettles. Any thoughts?

Back