Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually more concerned with people knowing the amount of tp i'm using when in a public restroom... hate it when the roll is just *SqEEEEeeek*

Wait until the adjacent stall(s) is/are empty, unroll as much as you need, tearing them off in strips of appropriate length, and pile them on top of the dispenser. Then if someone happens to be neighboring when you're done, no squeaking. The paper is already ready to go.

Er... so a friend told me.

Wife said I either have to start sitting down or cleaning the bathroom myself. So I gladly sit down now...

Also take my shoes off inside because why not? Cleaner and more comfortable. Then again you people with kids might as well wear army boots indoors because your homes are Superfund sites already.

Wife said I either have to start sitting down or cleaning the bathroom myself. So I gladly sit down now...

I'd love to see my wife pull this tihs with me...

"Oh, I see. We are now assigning chores based on primary use....okay. The list of your new chores are; Change your own oil, you can light the fireplace when you're cold, kill your own spiders, get your own tihs off the top shelf, and brew your own beer and cider just to name a few. Cleaning the bathroom doesn't seem so bad, now does it?"

I'd love to see my wife pull this tihs with me...

"Oh, I see. We are now assigning chores based on primary use....okay. The list of your new chores are; Change your own oil, you can light the fireplace when you're cold, kill your own spiders, get your own tihs off the top shelf, and brew your own beer and cider just to name a few. Cleaning the bathroom doesn't seem so bad, now does it?"

Hmmmm... That's all it takes to get you to clean the bathroom? You'd be cleaning them all the time in my house.

Never liked sitting. Get all sorts of splashback on the bottom of your thighs/ass.
But I don't like getting splashes all over my pant legs/wall from standing either.

Best solution: Bathroom sink. At least there, you can "rinse off" and towel dry. Keeps things clean.

Am I trolling? Do I actually do it?

You figure it out :p

wearing outdoor shoes in the house is just plain gross...at least wear indoor slippers.

you've got no clue what you are walking through during the day...

Also take my shoes off inside because why not? Cleaner and more comfortable. Then again you people with kids might as well wear army boots indoors because your homes are Superfund sites already.

You should clean it anyways. Want to know the secret to a happy marriage? Me too, but cleaning helps.

I hurt my back now doing mundane and everyday task. I dropped the mail, bent over to get it, back pain for a week.

Out of curiosity, do you take any form of statin for cholesterol control?

I ask because I had several similar experiences that were the result of statin induced myalgia.

Stopped taking the statins and the mundane task no longer have major consequences.

Out of curiosity, do you take any form of statin for cholesterol control?

I ask because I had several similar experiences that were the result of statin induced myalgia.

Stopped taking the statins and the mundane task no longer have major consequences.

Nope. I take a ton of vitamins and otc pain killers. I also smoke heavily. Oh and I'm over weight. And I sit at a desk all day.

At 3:30 in the morning, when nature's calling and I'm still half-asleep (and planning to get back to sleep in roughly 90 seconds), I don't want to blast my eyes with light and risk waking myself up any more than is absolutely necessary to complete the task at hand.

I have a dimmer switch on the bathroom light for *exactly* this reason. Just enough light to see what I'm doing, not enough to wake up any more than necessary.

Nope. I take a ton of vitamins and otc pain killers. I also smoke heavily. Oh and I'm over weight. And I sit at a desk all day.

OIC.

I was also taking a mixed blend of narcotic/near narcotic pain killers to counter the mundane pains. Those too I was able to drop after dropping the statins. A case of the fix being more harmful than the root cause.

Pretty weird... Since I have a toilet paper roll sitting next to the toilet and it's not sopping wet and dripping of piss. I think all you sitters out there need to stop sword fighting while you pee standing up.

I never said sopping wet but it gets around enough that its just not worth the aggro and frankly pi$$ stinks, I don't mind taking the couple extra seconds sitting involves. That being said the splashback does depend on the toilet since the shallower the bowl the better chance of splash getting out.

If you sit down to pee, then we need to talk!

thDRWFKZS4.jpg

OIC.

I was also taking a mixed blend of narcotic/near narcotic pain killers to counter the mundane pains. Those too I was able to drop after dropping the statins. A case of the fix being more harmful than the root cause.

Near Narcotic?

Part of my issue is I'm not the healthiest person. I work out regularly, but you can't undo 20 years of smoking. "You could quit now". Shut your mouth imaginary arguer.

As a plumber I will have to say YES there is splashback but mostly with urinals or missing the toilet. Just look at stall walls in public places rust formation on most urinal walls no matter how clean they try, uratic acid. Urinals I say are what get your hands dirty in bathroom from sprayback. Other wise it makes more sense to wash before peeing as to not get the tool dirty. It was fresh out the shower this morning and hasnt been anywhere. I know where it been but not my hands for sure.

This thread has definitely been enlightening and amusing. Except for everyone who somehow think that doing so makes you a woman. Akin to: you ain't a real man if you don't change your own oil, sharpen lawnmower blades, drink shine like water, let a woman be on top, grow a beard overnight, yada yada... What a bunch of neanderthals. No offense.

Relenting control to the fairer sex. Heaven forbid a little hyperbole in a lighthearted subject. [emoji238]

So I'm catching up on this thread and enjoying a few brews while getting my back shaved and I'm hit by how much things have changed in the last xx ( insert appropriate number here) years. I never thought about peeing any other way until I saw a movie with Jack Nicolson where his wife made him sit. Didn't think about it again until this thread.
I drink enough beer that most of the time, peeing is an inconvenience that needs to take place as quickly as possible. I'm usually multitasking, unzipping, light switch, lid up, aim, fire, shake, lid down ... Any way I'm in a hurry and I have never thought that sitting would be quicker. Plus it's mostly water anyway.
And, that's why it's all tile and porcelain so that it's easy to clean and we do it pretty often.
And, I always put the lid back down. Realized early in my marriage that my wife was never going to check and only a few blood curdling screams in the middle of the night cured me.
And in the middle of the night if you can't hug the toilet with your legs and fire between 'em... well unless it fires sideways...

Wow. Until I read this thread I would never have imagined that any male that did not have a physical problem would sit to pee in any instance other than when he had to take a dump.

So, among other fu*ked up questions I pose to my friends, one is this: If you sit to poop (and you piss, you always piss when you poop) but end up not going, do you sit there until you drop trow, or do you accept the fact you sat down to pee and go on with the day?

Latest posts

Back