Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sit. What is manly about doing something that destroys your own property just because you're male?

Dignity, on the other hand, is manly as ****.

This "sit to pee" as a male has never crossed my mind....and no I'm not a "man is king" "manly man" or trying to prove anything, it's just what the male gender is made to do (in my opinion), like women bear children; men stand to pee.

I was raised in a house with 3 men/boys (my father, myself and my brother), who all stand to pee and nothing has ever been "destroyed" or even smelled bad, and that's even with a sparring cleaning in the bathroom.

I'm not bashing anyone; to each their own...but don't tell people they're trying to be "manly" or that they're just trying to prove a point when it's just how certain people were raised.

ive never understoid why people get so bent out of shspe over tp dispensing. it doesnt wipe any better one way verses another. JUST SHUT YER MOUTH AND WIPE YER A** ALREADY!!!

All I know is, that the rule goes like this:
Always go over, unless you have a cat, then go under.

You don't want to break the rules, do you?

didn't read everything but's it's kinda funny how worked up people get over peeing....

i usually stand and pee but with a toddler boy who is very curious and wants to touch everything if he's around i usually sit just so i don't have to worry about him trying to touch or get close to my urine, yes i have stood to pee around him but it's much more watching his every move... he's a fast little guy! i don't have a problem sitting to pee or standing to pee it doesn't make me feel any less manly or not, honestly it takes just a wee bit more time to sit to pee vs standing. if sitting to pee makes you feel less manly.... well.... there might be some masculinity or personal issues going on there.... i mean seriously... do i try to fight putting the seat up or down... no it's just not worth it b/c no one and i mean no one is going to budge on their stance on that one male or female...

Don't you still need to dry yourself off after using a bidet?

I know after a shower, I need a towel...

Here in Japan they have electronic super toilets with a bidet and a BLOWDRIER built in. Completely hands free and incredible!

I'm always puzzled by this "less of a man" stuff. It's rather ironic that "men" tend to be fussy about such insignificant things. Wouldn't it be more "manly" to be true to yourself rather than such concern about if it's "manly" or not?

That being said I stand, cause I do. As it's convenient and I have aim and care. Honestly, most reason guys sit to pee, I find entirely valid points.

I commend those chaps that sit, and respect how much more secure you are. Wear that security with pride!

If ya'll want to sit down when you pee, that's fine with me. Just don't ask me for a tampon. In my mind men are supposed to stand. Its the whole male dominance roll as we are the fearless hunters and protectors of or family.
Again, if you squat to pee, I don't care. But you look weak in my eyes.

If ya'll want to sit down when you pee, that's fine with me. Just don't ask me for a tampon. In my mind men are supposed to stand. Its the whole male dominance roll as we are the fearless hunters and protectors of or family.

Sitting down while others are standing up is a sign of dominance in most cultures. Kings and their thrones, bosses behind a desk while you stand, etc.

I invite you all to stand and watch me piss, and grovel at my glory.

Fealess hunter can't see angry bear/dingo sneaking up behind him.
Dies face down in his own p*ss.

My #2s tend to be bookended by #1s and I'm not doing the hokey pokey to go to the bathroom.

Fealess hunter can't see angry bear/dingo sneaking up behind him.
Dies face down in his own p*ss.

My #2s tend to be bookended by #1s and I'm not doing the hokey pokey to go to the bathroom.

Umm OK. Squatters seem to be dreamers and or story tellers. Even male dogs over 1 years old don't squat.

Umm OK. Squatters seem to be dreamers and or story tellers. Even male dogs over 1 years old don't squat.

Even with another male to "show" him, my buddy's second dog will sometimes lift his leg, sometimes squat. He's 4-5 years old now.

:)

Don't feed the troll, guys ...

trolling_zpsk7yeybzs.gif

picture hanging in my grandparents bathroom read: "We aim to please, you aim too, please".

My one grandmother had a little cross-stitched piece in a frame, on the top of the toilet's tank, that said "Be an adult, not a kid. Hit the toilet, not the lid."

HIlarious!

i actually saw a drunk guy make a move like he was going to use one of these as a urinal, but he snapped out of it when he got a few strange looks from dudes entering past him to the real urinals and toilets at the back of the restrooms.

Back