MD Spring Brew Day Tasting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 98EXL casa is always open...and my garden is alive and kickin too....I think my Chinook is almost 10 feet tall, it's crazy!

*cricket cricket* Clap tells me Saturday at 10 at my house? True, False, what's the deal-e-o?

ok so were all gonna be at EXLs house at11? drink beer? Anyone got big brewing stuff they can bring so we can make some big brews! :)

soooo. everyone excited? I got my mashtun washed out, ill bring my pot, but its not very big :(

lets here some energy wooo!

Everyone who is comgin got directions?

I say we have to postpone a minimum of two weeks.

Let's get a plan together and everyone knows a week ahead that it's still on and what's gonna get brewed.

Until thus UNSPOKEN jezerthustra who says the 19th is no longer good because he has to go get fitted for a tux for his buddy's wedding that day. :p

My plans have likely changed and I look to be free on the 19th.

Let's confirm asap and start getting a list of things to grab for the day.

What's do we want to make? With hops still at $$$/oz, I'd prefer we stick to less hoppy brew. Seems like a good time to make a nice hefe?

u always say that! then again, im loving the flat witt......

also,... if we have a couple of keggles done then ;) we can do a couple 10 gallon batches..... I could make a wit and a something else.

We did wit the last time, and I love me some hefe.

What about a bunch of english mild or some of the lighter pale ale like Magic Hat #9?

mmmmm, Octoberfest...I can't wait, it's the best time of the year

I should be able to make it. I can donate some hops. I'll have to look through my freezer, but I know I have a couple ounces of some of the rarer varieties ;)

I'm down with some octoberfest as well!!!

I got base grains pretty well covered I think (2-row, Pils, Munich). If we need any vienna, that will be good.

I can supply my own hops as well for my batch, I'll have to check on how much I have for others.

I will be bringing some Wit (if it lasts), some Pale Ale, and will have my recently tapped Kolsch. The alt will not be ready by that point. :(

Back