MD grain buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to take the last four sacks, let me know what the next step is. Thanks for setting this up. My request are the listed bellow.
GW-2 ROW X 2
GW-C40 X1
BZ-WHT X 1

I would like to take the last four sacks, let me know what the next step is. Thanks for setting this up. My request are the listed bellow.
GW-2 ROW X 2
GW-C40 X1
BZ-WHT X 1

Sorry can I change one of the 2 rows with a bag of carapils if there are only four spots left, change listed below.

BZ-CRPL X1

Thanks
Chris

S - looks great. Thanks for putting this together.
Chris - don't let 'em get you down. Carapils is a great grain. They are all going to be jealous of your Fat Tire Clones, your Centennial Blondes and other brews you're gonna make. Glad you could get in on this.

no one with any issues?

Looks good to me. When are you expecting this - I am all out of MO and raring to brew. American 2-row tastes like straw to me these days but thats what I got and I need to keep the beer flowing in preparation for St. Paddy's day...!

well, ill order tomorrow. ill miss my day off due to training, but ill see when they can deliver, and take that day off.

ill let everyone know in the evening.

Looks good on my end. I only have 2 bags though.

Thanks again for putting this together!

How often do you run these group buys? I think I remember seeing the previous one in November. I should be good for a while, but I just want to keep an eye out for the next one.

they can turn them around in a day or 2 if need be... its more of an issue on when I can take delivery :)

im hoping for friday

huh, interesting, it was just expressed to me that its good well have grain in time for the lockout..... gotta keep busy!

just talked to NCM it will be shipped tommorow, so there is no reason i wont have it friday. just an FYI, they have stopped carying GW 2 row. so your ghetting CMC 2 row. hope this isnt an issue. pm me pickup etc. COD :)

old_townie said:
Hi Guys,

Yes - I can bring some buckets up to Casa de Clapham when i come to get my grain.

Thanks

When are you snagging your grain? I want to scoop the buckets from you. Thanks!

Back