• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

March 809HS-PL New in the Box

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cripplecreek

Reaction score
Hey all,
I've got a brand new March 809HS-PL pump still in the box. It has the inline head and the 6ft cord attached to it. Best price I can find on these in stock is $149.99 + shipping. I'm looking to get $130 shipped to your door via USPS Priority mail.

BeeRRunBrewery said:
I'm sure you won't have any trouble selling the pump for what you are asking, but Austin homebrew is selling the 809 for $150, $5 shipping, BUT you get a $25 gift certificate. Not knowing if warranty is transferable, I'd offer $120 shipped to 04963. Good luck!

Thanks, but I think my price is fair.

The Austin offer is for the 3 wire version, and you get a $25 card you have to spend with them.

Buy mine and you can spend the extra $25 any way you like. :mug:

As for the warranty, the pump was never registered so it comes with the full 1year which starts when the new owner registers the pump with March.

This is boxed up and ready to go if anyone is interested i will ship it in the morning.

Back