Man, I love my Jenkem...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin: This coffee tastes like sh*t!

Basil: That's because it IS sh*t...

Austin: It's a bit nutty...

So we have this EDGY music station here in buffalo that is doing a weird drug week show. I had never heard of this concocted thing until this show. So the DJ's tell everyone listening, how to make the stuff. There are kids all over now talking about it, who never heard of it. Thanks

they talked about some drug made from a tree in columbia too that turns you into an agreeable zombie. Their story said that locals come up to you and pretend to ask for directions with a map, and blow the stuff in your face. It's called monkey something.

Just so happens... took this one yesterday

jenkem.jpg

Look at all that Jenkem! Those arent baloons either.

"I'm going to make a cream Jenkem by eating corn first..."

THANKS! Now I have a chunk of sausage stuck in my nasal passages!

Here's what I wanna know...who figured this drug out?
Who was jonesing so bad they thought "I wonder if I s**t in this jug, and pee in it later, let it sit out in the sun with a ballon or rubber on it, and then huff what must smell like rancid fart and death....and maybe i'll trip balls.."

I puked a little when I read this. So I put it in a pop bottle and pissed in it. What temperature do you think would be best? Should I piss in it again if my balloon doesn't blow up in a couple hours? Thanks guys Im a total n00b this is my first batch just worried I killed my yeast.

Back