Man cave set up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colhep67

Reaction score
So I finally picked up my shelving to hold all of my home brew supplies. This is my man cave set up.

Let's see yours!

1389133078906.jpg

I hope the bottles on that shelf are empty, otherwise you better hope the dart players are better than most of my friends!

Congrats on getting it set up.

Me and my roommate are working on the coffee tables now.
Yes those bottles are empty lol. Yeah their aim better be remotely accurate or NO DARTS FOR YOU! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Home Brew mobile app

The keezer is the big black fridge with "Saloon" on it. Currently fermenting a white ale and has 3 tap handles on the side :)

Aside from the Cardinals gear, it looks great. If you get a niners cover for the couch it would be perfect. The Coors sign is also a little troubling. I sometimes wear a Budweiser shirt when picking up grain at the LHBS, and the looks of disgust I get are priceless :)

I didn't even know Arizona Cardinals existed.

Hey man... the cards are a good team. Better than some in the playoffs... don't hate! :) the dart board is low. Kinda hoping no one uses it. I don't have enough stuff to patch all the holes my drunkered friends would make (including in themselves Haha) the Coors light and Michelob ultra signs were gifts from a local bar. They are nice accent lighting ;)

Hey man... the cards are a good team. Better than some in the playoffs... don't hate! :) the dart board is low. Kinda hoping no one uses it. I don't have enough stuff to patch all the holes my drunkered friends would make (including in themselves Haha) the Coors light and Michelob ultra signs were gifts from a local bar. They are nice accent lighting ;)

I'm just messing with you man. I would relocate the dart board though, I mean if you actually plan on using it that is. The only thing you're missing in there from what I see is a pool table.

I'm just messing with you man. I would relocate the dart board though, I mean if you actually plan on using it that is. The only thing you're missing in there from what I see is a pool table.

Hopefully in the future! Here is to fingers crossed!

Thanks colhep the other half is lined with 4 shelves of bottles as we'll with a dart board and a couch and then about a quarter of it is dedicate tool workspace area where I'm standing is where I do my brews still just extract so don't need a lot of space for that

Mauve carpet and chintz curtains in a man cave? :)

jd. Nice job. Excellant Feng Shui.

This is in my garage. No carpets or curtains but it gets the job done.
The closet door goes to my 4X8 cellar. The glass door refrigerator and the little white refrigerator beside it I use for fermentation control.

20140112_181548.jpg

20140112_181557.jpg

20140112_181603.jpg

Latest posts

Back